[Dailydrool] Q&A

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 21:11:55 PST 2012

 Sally posted:

<<<<I still love the Drool, but I would love it even more if it went back to the happy, sharing informative place it was five years ago. >>>>>

Has it really been five years? I guess I joined right after Sally then because it has been 5 years. That is amazing

I don't post often anymore, not because I'm scared of flaming - at my job, flaming is the normal - in fact if you don't get flamed then your really not doing your job. I just don't have the wealth of knowledge that you all do. Speedy is my first basset and Ted was the first dog that I actually took full responsibility for, so instead I soak up all your great adv and suggestions.  I also have very little time to post. I receive the drool at work but don't dare email from work because "the man" might be watching. LOL

But all the questions are great and the answers even greater. I often have my co-workers ask me things for their dogs and I give them the suggestions I read from the drool. So all of you really do more service then you will probably ever know. I full everyone into thinking that I'm a wealth of knowledge but really I have all of you to thank and give credit to.

So please, do keep the Q&As coming, regardless of what might be said, you never know who you will be helping.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo