[Dailydrool] Costco Beds

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 21:30:52 PST 2012

I purchase all my dog beds at Costco. I got my orthopedic one for Speedy for $25. It was FAB-U-LOUS, that was until Gator, Speedy's best bloodhound buddy, got hold of it. My poor friend went to buy me a replacement that cost her 3 times more then what I paid. I felt extremely bad that she went to buy one when mine was so cheap. Had I known she was going to do that I would have stopped her.

Anywho, I have notice that the rectangle beds are less fluffy then they used to be. I now have an eye out for the round one that still has a zipper and still is washable. That one seems to have more fluff. Speedy loves fluff. But fluffy or not they have been extremely durable. In fact, after 5 years I finally had toss one out and only because I left it outside in the rain for a couple of months, I kept forgetting to bring it in.

Thank goodness for Costco's dog bed and Stella Rosa wine

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo