[Dailydrool] Costco beds

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:15:23 PST 2012

Costco beds' fluffiness is hit or miss, IMO.

I go there every 4-6 weeks or so. When I first joined I saw the beds,
thought they were great and decided to pass, but think about it. On the
next trip, I was going to buy them and was really unhappy with them. They
seemed floppy and empty. So I passed again.

I checked every time I went back and did eventually find some I was happy
with. I had to dig to the bottom of the box to find one to match the 1st
one Id found and was happy with.

So I guess Id suggest perseverance. Its worth it for the $17.