[Dailydrool] My "FrankieB" wrote a book!

junij123 at aol.com junij123 at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 09:48:27 PST 2012

FrankieBernard is my second Basset--an endearing red and white four-year-old who inpired me to write down some tails about Basset Hounds through the ages, both Biblical and Modern Times. His book is called The Basset Chroniicles and is sure to be enjoyed by Basset Hound lovers of all ages. You can find it (and him) at www.JuneJMcInerney.com.

Also, the tip about feeding pumpkin to help control his "stuff" was great! I mentioned it to his groomer and she had been a proponent of feeding pumpkin pulp--pureed without any chemcials or additives--along with kibble to all dog breeds. Thanks!

Drools from FrankieB and Me,
June.