[Dailydrool] crib mattresses

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Fri Feb 10 09:52:49 PST 2012

I thought the Idea of crib mattresses for dog beds was great, but the crib
mattresses I bought got eaten almost immediately (after they got the cover
scratched through and the vinyl mattress cover chewed or scratched though
- it was hard to tell which..  On the chance it was a fluke, I tried
another one.  Same results.  So far the only bed to survive is a
huge high quality one the spouse picked up at a yard sale.  Probably
originally form LL Bean or something like that.  And since the
house/kitchen dogs are all seniors (one about 8 and 2 around 11/12 I can't
blame the destruction on puppy antics.

I also tried the
comforter/sleeping bag folded and used as a bed.  It lasted a little
longer with the old farts but was destroyed immediately when tried in the
kennel.

My kids are really hard on their beds.

crazy
basset lady