[Dailydrool] Update Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:29:28 PST 2012

Of course this morning when I gave Nigel his morning ablutions, his urine
was like 100% better. Not great, but much much better. I went to the
Vetspital, picked up a new catheter, new syringes, and more of the meds Doc
had him on that helped before. I learned that the huge injection-site
irritations that Nigel developed when I was giving fluids is something they
are seeing more and more of the meds Doc had him on before.
We shall see....

Momperson to nigel,llewis,conley and cooper