[Dailydrool] How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 15:10:43 PST 2012

So i got a very cute email from a friend today.  It said “How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?  Depends on the breed.”  Then it had several breeds mentioned with answers specific for that breed......
Golden Retriever – The sun is shining, the day is young, we’ve got our whole lives ahead of us and your worried about a stupid lightbulb?
Border Collie – Just one.  Then I’ll replace any wiring that’s not up to code
Dachshund – You know I can’t reach that stupid lamp
Rottweiler – Make me
Boxer – Who cares?  I can still play with my squeaky toy in the dark
Lab – Oh please me me!  Pleeeeeaaaazzzz let me change the light bulb.  Can I?  Can I?  Huh? Huh?
German Shephard – I’ll change it as soon as I’ve lead these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven’t missed any, and make one perimeter patrol to make sure no one has tried to take advantage of the situation
Jack Russel Terrier – I’ll just pop it in while I’m bouncing off the walls
Old English Sheepdog – Light bulb?  I don’t see any lightbulb
Cocker Spaniel – Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark
Chihuahua – Yo queiro Taco Bulb or We don’t need no stinkin light bulb
Greyhound – It isn’t moving so who cares?
Australian Shephard – First I’ll put all the light bulbs in a little circle......
Poodle – I’ll just blow in the Border Collie’s ear and he’ll do it.  By the time he finishes rewiring my house my nails will be dry.

SO my question is, How many Basset Hounds does it take to change a light bulb???????  : )

Laura and Harry ATB and definately not changing any light bulbs, that’s what the help is for