[Dailydrool] Valentine's Pawty On-line Woofle

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at att.net
Fri Feb 10 16:43:35 PST 2012

I apologize for being  so tardy on this.  We have just 24 hours left on the
on-line part of our woofle.  Our basset club, the Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul
Basset Hound Club, is holding a woofle to raise funds to finance our Specialty
Show in June.  The Specialty is a requirement for all BHCA clubs.

We are offering four of the items to the basset world at large.  They include a
handmade quilt with adorable basset puppies;   a gorgeous Michael Simon black
sweater with beaded basset, size medium,  a winter cocooning package of
hand-crocheted throw, 2 matching mugs, tea assortment and books;  and a pink
t-shirt for your little human basset-loving princess (choice of S-XL).  The
t-shirt comes with a companion Ty stuffed basset.

The woofle ends at 6 p.m. central time on Saturday, Feb. 11.  We will drawn the
winning tickets on Sunday at the Valentine's Pawty.  Tickets are $1 each.  To
enter, go to the club web site http://mnbassetclub.org/woofle/ .

Barb, mom to Copper, Wilbur, Duncan and Buddy with Max and Gretta (ATB)