[Dailydrool] Puppy sales & Nigel's U/A results

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 07:53:21 PST 2012

My pups went out with spay/neuter contracts. I would have had it done
myself if I could have.
I also chipped all the puppies and offered a rebate upon proof of
registration of the chip. A year later I had not gotten one single request
for a rebate so I called the company and discovered that other than Llewis
and Nigel NONE of the puppies had been registered!! Fat lot of good THAT
does, and this is includes the show breeder who took pick and finished her.
Furious, I proceeded (since I had the numbers) to register them all right
back to me. This means that if any of my puppies ends up in a shelter, I
will be notified. I have no clue what I would do then.Pick them up, of
course, but I have terrifying visions of ending up with all 5 crammed into
my bedroom, snarling and arguing and taking over my life.... oh wait.....it
wouldn't be THAT different than now! Ohwell.

Just got the test results for Nigel. Why did I bother? HUGE urinary
infection. Major major. I had requested, since Doc was not there, to put
him back on the chlorampenicol and after one dose I could see the
difference. This morning looks much better. I am still not sure why I ran
the test: you get a bowlful of blood from the bladder and you kinda figure
the doggie has a problem. It was asilly waste of money. Oh maybe not. You
can never have too much information about stuff like this I guess.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper