[Dailydrool] Fricking COLD outside

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 10:26:24 PST 2012

Ok,   dad person  knows I hate the GD cold !!!!!!!!!!   so what does  he
tell the girls  Mommy is going to take you outside  !  both girls  are  at the
back door wagging tails saying come on  mom,  it is 18 out with  low wind
chills  !!!!!  as soon as  I find a frozen poopcicle  I am going to throw  it
at HUBBY !   for making me go outside !!!!!!  I HATE COLD !!!!!!!!   Ok,
Ok   I am going , only to come back in and be resuscitated   with a glass of
 red wine

Marlene mommy to Maggie Wags and Annie