[Dailydrool] Woofle Diamond necklace

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 08:58:09 PST 2012

And the winner of the diamond necklace is Timothy Mayer. Congratulations Timothy and Thank you everyone for supporting our rescue we made almost $900.00 for vet bills. Thank you Thank you and thank you to Brenda Waldrop for creating and donating the necklace and to her daughter for setting up the website for us! Thank You.
I know you all already know his but I need to say this amyway...it is so hard to run a rescue especially now during this time with so many losing their jobs and homes, so many people giving up their dogs, so many back yard breeders and puppy millers wanting to make all the money they can, we in rescue get dogs that have never seen a vet in their life come into rescue and I am sure as Basset owners you all know how expensive it is to visit the vet. ( Bassets have so many health issues) We would never be able to rescue without the generous support of all of you our friends our family of Droolers. Thank You!!!