[Dailydrool] gates

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 10:35:04 PST 2012

first off all my gates have always either been locked or nailed shut..not
only for idiots but for daddy who can be an idiot..also we are not allowed
to unlock it to do something and not lock it back up immediately ..because
of daddy too..so it is such a PITA for him to have to unlock a gate (men??)
that he lifts the lawnmover over the fense (go figure)

We have also moved alot..we thought to build to something nice but the
economy took care of that dream but none the less..when we look at a new
house it has to have the ability for a "double door rule"  our current
house is perfect as it has that at both the front door  (we have a gate
across the entrance to our porch..and our back door which we teachically
have a triple gate there with the entering thru the garage..so if you want
to go outside at our house you have to go into the laundry room and close
the door..then enter the garage and close the door..then open the
garage...and you get yelled at if you dont do it right

daddy is the only one hearewho has let a dog out so iffen he is gonna act
like a forgetful teenager then "if the shoe fits"  hehehehhe