[Dailydrool] Daffodil's barking

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Feb 12 11:27:26 PST 2012

Katie, our Elmo ATB (sniffle, sniffle) used to raise one of his feet
off the floor
when he was demanding something or just down irritated with the humans.
I thought of it as stamping his foot to make his point.  He would also
bob his
head up and down to emphasize whatever he was trying to tell us - that
boy
could be relentless when he wanted something.  He also didn't have a
real
bark so that made it pretty funny although we would never laugh at him
while he was doing it.  I wish I had a video of it. . .

Our sweet smooshy lazy boy never put much energy into anything else
unless it was trying to channel the pantry door to open on its own . . .
or maybe power napping.

We still miss our Elmo with his big feet every day.  Thanks for the
sweet reminder!

Donna and Gracie, Bosley and Sunny