[Dailydrool] Baylee post that was confusing because I can't cut and paste

Sandra Graham sandra.graham at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 12:59:15 PST 2012

I am cut and paste challenged. The original post makes no sense, and I'm the
one who posted it. So I've tried to clean it up so that it is readable.

This is what UFBH posted on their facebook page:

Thank you again so much for your support. We are so touched and grateful for
the

outpouring of support and love that has been shared in the wake of Baylee's

disappearance and death. It has been a whirlwind of a few days! We did want

to let you all know the status of things. In talking with the police it was

brought to our attention that the witness that called in the incident was

unable to be positive that Baylee was actually thrown from the car vs.

jumping out herself. This makes a cruelty case virtually impossible without

evidence that it was deliberate. We will continue to do whatever we can to

find out who stole her. We will also continue to do everything we possibly

can to spread awareness about animal abuse. Thank you again so much for your

support.

We would like to send out a great big thanks to those who have donated to

UFBH in memory of Baylee. We will use the money to continue our mission to

save and find homes for bassets in need. We feel this is a fitting tribute

to a precious little rescue basset girl. In the short time she was with us

she had love and a family and that is what we want for all of our hounds!"

They have a donate button on their web site, but no way to designate that

the donation is in memory of Baylee, so you may want to send them an email

telling them that you donated in memory of Baylee.

One of my Basset Hounds was adopted from UFBH and we have kept in contact

with them every since we adopted Chloey Sue.

Sandi and the thundering herd: Chloey Sue, Daisy Mae, Emily Lou, Owen,

Hercules (and the non bassets: Havoc, Cooter, Bodacious and Maggie)

>>>Is there an account set up for the reward for Baylee? I would like to

donate to that and hope the sick people who could do this could be caught

and punished.

Terry