[Dailydrool] Sister Anna update

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Feb 12 18:40:32 PST 2012

My Mom is a retired old-time nurse, still very mentally sharp, and has
always been a believer in alternative healthcare, so I come naturally by my
interest in alternative medicine.  Anyway, I called Mom the other evening
and we talked about Anna's problem (she lies on her side and then can't get
up, paddles her legs for hours trying to get up if I am not there to help).
Mom and I decided that she is in pain, and decided I should try giving her
baby aspirin in the daytime, and Tramadol at night. Well, it is definitely
helping, she is still fragile and every now and then gets on her side and
can't get up, but it is improving.  So we will be doing the baby aspirin and
Tramadol thing for at least a couple of weeks, maybe longer.  Thanks to
everyone who sent suggestions, I've filed them away in case we need to use
some of your ideas.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net