[Dailydrool] Norton B.

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 10:34:08 PST 2012

Dear Ms. Janis-

I seems to have not gotten a Drool or two....so I was surprised that my pawphone rang last night.....Auntie Feyfey was calling from the Bridge. She wants you to know that Sydney B. and Norton B are rolling themselves silly with joy at finally meeting nose to nose.......and that Syd is still very honored that, upon his much too soon,  departure........Norton B. named for him.

Pawtunia

....she slave is sniffling wondering what adventures  bad boy Sydney B.  would have gotten into over the years. Had he lived, he'd be about 12. She still remembers riding around that golf course on a cart, looking for Mr. proud to be OEBE #3.