[Dailydrool] My Snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 13 13:30:02 PST 2012

Hi All,

OK, I just got the professional proofs back from having Snoopy's portrait done
at Wags & Wuv.  I LOVE this photo and had to share it with you all:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=2706453256808&set=a.1074499658988.2011468.1121096046&type=1&theater

If you don't do facebook and want to see Snoopy's portrait then e-mail me and I
will send it to you.

I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I found this boy a year
ago (at age five) at the local dog pound.  So please, the next time you are
ready to add a dog, call rescue or go to the pound, I bet you can find a boy or
girl every bit as special as my baby.  Now, granted, Snoopy didn't look like
this when we brought him home ..... but hey, look at him now.

More later from the VERY proud, albiet clueless momPerson