[Dailydrool] St. Louis, MO Basset

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 13 19:33:18 PST 2012

I know there are lots of rescues on the Drool, but there is a rescue in St. Louis who has a Basset mix on their website. This is a rescue who takes in pregnant dogs and adopts their puppies and their moms. The vets I work for do alot of work with them and they try so very hard. Today one of their volunteers came running up to me and asked if I wanted Susie Basset. I thought she'd already been adopted. If there is anyone out there in this area who is interested she is listed on their website. I have never personally met her but I heard she was very sweet. Her babies were adorable, but now they're gone and Susie is lookin for love. I promised her foster mom I would post this. Plus my husband would be forever grateful. He's very nervous right now! Their site is www.mostlymutts.net/

 Janet, Yogi, Carlie Jane, Dolly, Bernie and Bunny