[Dailydrool] Cushings

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Feb 13 20:20:18 PST 2012

I would offer to help you with the Cushings subject Wendie but I am muddling
through the beginnings of it myself with Happy he is on Vetoryl it is
suppose to be the safest drug available. It is cosly about $100.00 a month
for Happy he weighs 70#s though he is a big boy. I read a lot on the inernet
aboutCushings and droolers gave me encouragement, most all of he Droolers
dogs are on Vetoryl that have emailed me or posted a few use the generic
name for Vetoryl in their posts Trilostane.