[Dailydrool] Westminster online

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Tue Feb 14 05:40:25 PST 2012

 Did anyone have any luck watching Westminster on the web yesterday?  I
tried to get the video to load but with no luck.
I'm guessing because so many others were also trying.  Or is there some
other way to see it online.

I was hoping to watch the bassets show yesterday at work, but when I
clicked on the tab, it loaded the play button and then nothing.  Today
are the boxers.  So I'm going to try again...we'll see

I had to record it off of TV last night, so I'm hoping that if I can't
see the bassets online then it will at least be on TV...

Love and drool to all.

Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Lucy, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.