[Dailydrool] Great photos of Westminster!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:04:41 PST 2012

-----------------------

Jacquie- I think you took GREAT pictures.  You got so close to the
action in the ring!  Such lovely bassets; and those beagles have
mega-personality written in every line of their little bodies, don't
they?

If I'm not mistaken, the last two pics are of the same breed as Mr.
Cooper Sir, too!
--Menzie

 jacquelynn chazey <aerogator27 at hotmail.com>