[Dailydrool] Gus and Susan

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Feb 14 09:06:45 PST 2012

I haven't had to deal with an issue like that thank goodness, so I can't
give advice from experience.  But it sure sounds odd, he only does this when
he wakes up, makes you wonder if it's not health related somehow.  If it
were me, I think I'd have a talk with the Vet and have him/her check Gus out
for anything that might cause this, see what the Vet suggests.  If there's
nothing, then I'd find a GOOD trainer and get some help.  Not a Petsmart
trainer because most of them are just starting out with limited training,
you need someone who has seen and dealt with this before.  But first go to
the Vet.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net