[Dailydrool] Cowboy the Infant

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:57:04 PST 2012

We don't have kids. The bassets are our kids. Maybe someday we will
have kids, but for now I am being selfish - when people ask if we are
going to have kids, I say not in my 20's. My 20's are mine. Let's talk
when I'm over 32....each year that number goes up. :)

Generally I refer to Cowboy as the baby because he is so much smaller
than Rupert. They are the same age, but Cowboy is the baby in my mind.

Anyway all of our friends are having kids, or so it seems. We are
always due to buy someone a baby gift, or attend a baby shower, or go
see the new baby.

So last night I had the weirdest dream. Cowboy was my infant. He was
still a dog, but I was carrying him in a baby carrier and taking him
to a baby shower for a friend. He was all strapped into the car in a
carseat.

So freaking odd, I had to share with people who would at least laugh
and not think I was totally insane.

Today I text messaged the dadslave asking how the infant was. He
thinks I am super weird, LOL.

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy (the infant) and Rupert (the toddler I guess...??)