[Dailydrool] Snoopy's reputation

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 14 15:31:03 PST 2012

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

Snoopy has become alarmed about his reputation.  He was good for 2 hours at Wags
and Wuv over the weekend and greeted more than 50 dogs there nicely.  Ok, ok, so
he woofed at the unaltered Great Dane .... but then he remembered that Cyrus
didn't come with us and he shut up real fast!  And then there is his sensitive
side.  Cyrus has recently decided the California king size bed isn't big enough
for the 4 of us.  It's big enough for Cyrus, Snoopy and me.  It's big enough for
Cyrus, Snoopy and Greg.  However, if Cyrus and Snoopy and I are in bed and Greg
comes to bed Cyrus will jump off and head for one of the girls rooms.  This just
started recently.  Well, last night I didn't want Cyrus to go.  So, when Greg
came to bed and he jumped down I went and got cookies and lured both dogs back
on the bed.  But, as we settled Cyrus started to get up and I asked him not to
and that's when it happened.  Snoopy stood up on the bed, and I swear he turned
and grinned at me.  Then, he jumped down and got on the dog bed on the floor by
our bed and slept there the whole night so that we could all be in the same room
together and I could sleep with Cyrus for a change.  Then, this morning he told
me he was worried that his OEBE was in danger.  And he asked me to be
understanding.

This afternoon my husband called me at work to tell me that the entire block of
pepper jack cheese was missing and the wrapper was found out in the yard under
the lemon tree.  My curator of missing objects may be a sweet baby but his
reputation is intact.  I'm so proud.

More later from the clueless momPerson with Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing
objects (hey, I'm on a diet anyway, might as well splurge once in a while) and
Cyrus (sheesh)