[Dailydrool] Cushing's Disease

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Feb 14 15:42:35 PST 2012

HI all,

Drool to all in need, first and foremost!

Senior Houndsabound has taken in an 11yr old Beagle (Beamer.he is so very
cute!) this past weekend.  His blood work shows he might have Cushing's.  We
are going to repeat it once he settles in and does not feel stressed so much
as stress, apparently can cause the levels to be crazy sometimes,  I think.

I have read a little about it on the internet, but was wondering if there is
a group out there specifically for Cushing's canines/bassets?

I gather there is a ton of info, and don't want to bog the DD down with
Cushing's stuff.

But I need to get more knowledgeable about it, to be able to have a clue
when speaking with the vet about the tests results.

And to hear some experience from people who are living with dogs who have
it.

Thanks of anyone can point me in the right direction.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and