[Dailydrool] Score

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 15 08:36:08 PST 2012

Hi All, it's Snoopy here,

The people had prime rib for Valentines day dinner.  dadPerson made it up so
momPerson would know he loved her.  And guess what they did with the bones and
trimmings?  Just guess?  momPerson always cooks those down and puts a little bit
on our kibble so we had that this morning.  YUMMMMM

But that was not the score.  Oh no, it was not.  Two of them couldn't finish
their artichoke because of all the other food.  momPerson put those on the
counter in a container .... yes she did.  I got them BOTH.  I don't eat the
leaves .... I carefully removed those and devoured the artichoke hearts.  They
were really really good.  The people put butter or mayo on them but I don't know
why, they are wonderful just how they are.

more later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects (NO Cyrus that is NOT
creator it is CURATOR)