[Dailydrool] puppies and colors

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu Feb 16 05:14:52 PST 2012

We have raised Flo and Gabe from puppies.  Flo is a beautiful red and white
and I didn’t think we were ever going to get her potty trained.  She is
beautiful, but also willful, stubborn, opinionated, did I say stubborn?
Gabe came along a few months later from rescue.  He is a tri and I believe
he pottied in the house exactly once.  I always attributed it to the fact
that he had Flo helping us show him the ropes but I don’t know.  Gabe would
likely be considered a conformation nightmare, but he captured my heart
from the word go.  The word I always use to describe him is JOYFUL –
always.  Liz is a tri also, but she came to us as an adult.  She has issues
with other dogs, but minds well and loves people.  For what its worth . . .

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz