[Dailydrool] AKC Papers

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Fri Feb 17 02:53:48 PST 2012

For a while now, I have not bothered to send in and register any of my dogs
that came with AKC papers.  I feel they could and should be doing more to
assure the breed they are registering is coming from a reputable source, but
sadly, they don't really seem to care.  I figured, why should I send them
money on top of what they have already collected from the breeder and
further support them.  I don't breed. All my dogs are spayed or neutured, so
really what good are the papers.  Just to say they have papers. Who cares.
Just my thoughts on this subject.

Diane