[Dailydrool] WKC ads

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 10:52:51 PST 2012

I have been a community organizer for many years, in labor unions and in
advocacy for the poor.  I'm now seeing a huge amount of power available to
groups of people banding together for a cause on the internet.

Yes, Westminster is free to buy ads from anyone they choose, including the
devil.  All of us are entitled to make consumer choices based on our
beliefs and values, too.  I support Pedigree in their promotion of rescue
organizations and their courage in standing up to the Westminster Kennel
Club.

Janice Colvin

--
Janice Henry Colvin