[Dailydrool] cysts on Rolph

julie scarponcini jdsqltwvr54 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:24:10 PST 2012

We had a basset girl that had a lot of lumps and bumps-- the vet was a big proponent of using a local anesthetic to remove them.  I felt better about that, especially when she was older.  Students were in training there, and we would have them take off $400 worth at a time.  More bang for the buck so to speak, for the students to do the work instead of the vet.  Might be worth a try to see if his last lump can be removed with a local.  Wishing you all the best, Julie and Augie Long Doggie in Colorado