[Dailydrool] Shelby 1

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:52:00 PST 2012

Even blind bassets can be stinkers.  Just ask Shelby.  She would say that
she does not stink and her halo is quite straight, thank you very much.
She is a little stinker.  I went to the grocery store after work today and
brought home a few things to enjoy this weekend.  I have one less thing
now.  I got some bones for the younger crowd as they like to chew and gnaw
to their hearts' content and Shelby really doesn't care about chewing.  So
the bones were passed out and everyone was happily chawing in their
respective corners when I heard some cellophane being crinkled in the
kitchen.  I didn't think anything of it but it kept going and going.  It
was Shelby and I figured that she had found another morsel from the trash
they had knocked over when I was gone.  Wrong!!

I finally got up to go investigate when I realized that she was polishing
of the pretzel bread I had just bought.  There were four really fat soft
pretzel bread sticks in the bag.  Brand new.  She ate almost all of them.
That little stinker.  They were on the table and there was no way she could
get them.  She doesn't jump or climb.  Too short.  But, Dinger was on the
table.  Apparently Shelbs gave him her order and he knocked them down right
in front of her.  I guess I should have gotten her a bone.  Now she is
enjoying her carb induced nap with a very full tummy.  She did this right
after her dinner.  I have to smile because she does not get into things
unless they are on the floor.  I'm glad somebody enjoyed the pretzel
bread.  Dinger is nowhere to be found at the moment.  He is a little pill
too.

Shelby 1(or four pretzel breads)
Mom  0
Dinger's help  priceless

Drool and snooters from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and a very chubby, full
Shelby with Picasso, Davinci and one Dinge,r who is napping in an
undisclosed location and the mom too