[Dailydrool] Craig's List

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Sat Feb 18 06:54:38 PST 2012

Is it just me or is EVERY person on Craig's List a stupid, illiterate
MORON!! We saw a basset advertised there (we keep a close eye out due to the
fact CL is a dangerous place for dogs). I contacted the advertiser and here
are the responses I got after warning him of the dangers of listing her on
CL and telling him we would be willing to take her in, spay her, vet her and
find her a responsible loving home!"

" Yes she is 175 but 125 if U come tonight shes in heat now"
"Ok thanks for your concern..... Rescues are nothin but flippers to me. They
get your dogs for free and charge rediculas prices fir even mutts.. Shes akc
I have her papers and could charge double but I will be cautious .."
" Lol I bet all yall care about is yall pocket"

ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!
Melissa
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets