[Dailydrool] Counter cruising with cats

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 20:31:52 PST 2012

<<I finally got up to go investigate when I realized that she was polishing
of the pretzel bread I had just bought.  There were four really fat soft
pretzel bread sticks in the bag.  Brand new.  She ate almost all of them.
That little stinker.  They were on the table and there was no way she could
get them.  She doesn't jump or climb.  Too short.  But, Dinger was on the
table.  Apparently Shelbs gave him her order and he knocked them down right
in front of her. >>

This is what I call being "in cahoots." It's amazing what a dog can get a cat to do! Jane is expert at getting our Duncan to lob down things she can no longer reach because of her arthritis.

I don't know how dogs and cats communicate, but I know they do.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets