[Dailydrool] non profits

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 20:00:24 PST 2012

It took us 5 yrs to get our 501(c)3. I had 3 attorneys and 2 accountants work on it. They would have it over a year and decide to much trouble. The last attorney decided after 1 yr I had to much paper work and he did not know how to file that much paper work. I had all of the paper work in order but I think they got board with it. We had on the site we were non profit from the State but never said we were working on it on the site. When we filed and said we would have money in the account we had to redo the paper work and state we were in the red at the end of the year. I thought that a little odd. We changed it and it went thru. Yea!! In Cincinnatiit is hard to find somebody to do a 501. Nobody wants to mess with it. We  even tried other cities with no luck.

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com