[Dailydrool] Response from Pedigree

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 18:55:04 PST 2012

I thought I'd share this - it's a portion of the email I received from
Pedigree in support of their commercials.  Hopefully, they will continue  the
emphasis on the number of dogs needing homes.

Marie and
Megan  Mariah

Thank you for contacting MARS PETCARE US. We appreciate your feedback and
the time you took out of your day to contact us.

Since pets and their  parents are at the core of everything we do, we couldn
’t be happier to hear you  appreciate our advertising – it really perked
up our ears!

We know that  each year more than four million dogs enter shelters and
rescues and only half  make it out.  At PEDIGREE® Brand, we’re for all dogs,
including those that  so desperately need a forever home. We know that the
realities dogs face in  shelters are sad and sometimes difficult, but our goal
has always been to share  these stories thorough our advertising to truly
make a difference. Together,  with dog lovers nationwide, we’ve raised $7
million since 2005 to help dogs in  need find loving homes.