[Dailydrool] hound odours

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Feb 21 04:36:06 PST 2012

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

If the odour is not because of medical reasons; we usually dip the girls
if they have rolled in something unpleasant. When the girls have been
dried off we use doggy wipes similar to baby wipes and can be bought at
supermarket. Once wiped down again we cover the girls in Johnson's baby
powder usually using the anti septic one but normal or lavender will
also do and repeat if necessary. The girls love it because they get
tummy rubs, back scratches and chin and head scratches when the powder
is been sprinkled in the relevant areas.

William, Johnathan, Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.