[Dailydrool] @Bessie - the little stinker

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:03:29 PST 2012

Hmmm, if it's not on the outside and she's eating good food, maybe there's
some other toxins her body hasn't gotten rid of yet. Here's some info:

*Clean Them from the Inside Out*
Giving your pets barley grass, wheat grass, or chlorophyll can remove
toxins from the body that can lead to bad smells. Each of these will
cleanse the gastrointestinal system and help eliminate body odor. For pets
under 10 pounds, they recommend giving one-eighth teaspoon of one of these
remedies twice a day. Those weighing 10 to 24 pounds can have one-quarter
teaspoon, pets 25-50 pounds can take one-half teaspoon and larger pets can
take a full teaspoon–all doses given twice a day. The remedies are
available in health food stores and can be mixed in your pet’s food. Read
more:
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/how-to-help-a-smelly-dog.html#ixzz1n8QEVW4Y

*Try Some Supplements*
Giving pets fatty-acid supplements along with their regular food can help
eliminate smelly toxins in the body. She recommends a product called
Omegaderm Oil, available from vets. The multiple veterinary mineral tablet
Gerizyme also helps. Gerizyme is also only available through your vet.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."