[Dailydrool] Thanks Pam, that explains it

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 22 10:11:19 PST 2012

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

I've been worrying about sleeping stuff lately, needlessly based on Pam's post.
Cyrus and Snoopy love each other ... they play together, eat together, sleep
together et al.  When I go to bed they both come to bed with me and take up
Greg's half.  When Greg comes to bed then Cyrus jumps down and goes to sleep
with one of the girls.  Or, if Snoopy is crashed out on the couch then Greg and
Cyrus and I will be asleep and when Snoopy comes to bed ... Cyrus will jump down
and go sleep with one of the girls.

I've been fretting and worrying about why Cyrus does this .... Snoopy is really
sweet about moving over and making room and makes himself into a tight little
ball and Cyrus still jumps down and I've been worried about it .... but if there
is only one human in the bed they he's happy to be up there with Snoopy and the
one human.

So, I guess Pam's right .... one dog and two people .... often my girls wind up
in the same bed anyway so that makes 2 beds with 2 people and one dog each ...
makes sense.  I'll stop worrying now.

thanks Pam.

More later from the clueless momPerson