[Dailydrool] Full grocery carts and not for me!

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:17:39 PST 2012

OK, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only crazy grocery shopper. I come
home sometimes and I'll put away all the stuff I got for the houndies. A
little while later, when I'm looking for a snack I'll realize that
everything I got was for the dogs. Pitiful, isn't it? They're having kibble
with some lovely cooked chicken and vegetables and I'm eating a bowl of
cereal. They definitely eat better than I do. Of course, I did try a bowl
of the chicken stuff one night and it was pretty darn good. I just didn't
want to eat it all up and have to make more for the hounds!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."