[Dailydrool] Itchy Fred

Kalli Fliger kalliflower1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 03:13:49 PST 2012

Droolers, I need some advice.  My Fred has been horribly itchy the last
several weeks.  He is usually itchy during the spring and summer but not
during the fall and winter.  I assume the colder temperatures get rid of
whatever causes him to itch, however, we've had a freakishly mild winter
this year.  Anyway, he is almost constantly licking and scratching, about
the only time he stops is when he's sleeping.  I've tried washing him with
medicated shampoos, and we've gone down the prednisone route with no
success, and I wonder what you all have done when faced with this issue?  I
was thinking of trying Benadryl.  Has anyone had any luck with that?  Help
please, he wakes me up at night with his itching and licking.  I just want
him to be comfortable again.

--
“Whoever loveth me, loveth my
*hound*<http://thinkexist.com/quotation/whoever_loveth_me-loveth_my/194968.html>