[Dailydrool] PBF website question

Camee Dohrman janeeyre9721 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:15:54 PST 2012

Does anyone know how to get the Pacific Basset Feet website to open
consistently? Sometimes I can get to it but most of the time I cannot.
Today I got our two houndies to "pose" for their PBF pictures and I was
going to submit them but I tried the Bookmark I have of the site as well as
googling it and both ways I got the message that the attempt to access the
site failed. Any answers appreciated whether private or on the drool.

Thank you,

Camee and Adele willing slaves to Miss Ellie May, Cooper, and Belle guinea
pig in charge
(with Ted, Jose, and Charlie Blue ATB)