[Dailydrool] Pepsi Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 23 14:33:06 PST 2012

Thank you to everyone who helped us and voted for us in the Pepsi Challenge
we did get the $5000.00 from the Pepsi Challenge the only problem is we
cannot use it for vet bills it has to be used to improve the lives of the
dogs present and future but no vet bills. That is so dumb thet vet bills are
the only thing we need help with. We can buy dog beds, build dog houses,
build runs but all of our dogs live inside and I have so many dog beds now I
have three in every room but the bathroom. And they hardly ever are on them
they sleep on the people beds and couches..... we are not floor dogs mom!!!!

The money got in the bank the 14th of Feb and it is still sitting there we
had to spend $358.00 today on Happy for Vetoryl, another Cushings test and
Heartworm preventative but could not touch the $5000.00 for vet bills.

We truly appreciate people voting for us. I do not want to seem ungrateful,
We are so priveledged to have gotten it I just wish we could use it for vet
bills. We could maybe use a new dog door they have torn the frame away from
the back door a few times and we had to improvise to get it to stay on. We
have to return any portion we have not used by October 1st. We will build
some seperate areas to house newly surrendered dogs to make sure they are
healthy before introducing them into the rest of the pack. We will build a
grooming bathing area to keep the dogs clean, and we will improve our fence
to keep the dogs safe.

Chris Bly WMBRI