[Dailydrool] Pre-mature aging?

junij123 at aol.com junij123 at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 16:22:49 PST 2012

Hello and woofs to all..

If anyone can tell me why...

FrankieBernard is "just" a four-year-old red and white Basset, born and bred at John Tait's (supposed reknowned) breeder in State College, PA. The last few months, his muzzle and "eyebrows" have significantly turned greyer...I am concerned as my first Basset, Frankie (a puppy-mill pup form a pet store), didn't start to age until he was almost nine or ten--he passed on to the Rainbow Bridge at the tender age of 16 and a half in 2007.

Should I be concerned? Because FB is still acting like a puppy- a very active and alert dog...

Are there any other Tait Basset owners out there who are finding similar traits? Including being VERY stubborn, but extraordinarily handsome?????

Drools and lotsa belly rubs to my new Basset buddies. Woof!

June and FrankieB,
Authors of  The Basset Chronicles
www.JuneJMcInerney.com