[Dailydrool] Pumpkin's Sleeping Perch

LJ Carpenter ljcarpenter7 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 18:23:32 PST 2012

Pumpkin the Diva here pawing in about sleeping arrangements.  I have NEVER even considered laying on a dog bed except for the time the mama foodslave bought a new one and coaxed me onto it so she could take my picture.  It is the only one she has ever gotten.  Koby has a dog bed in both the living room and in the sleeping room we all share.  I let mama foodslave know from the first day that I arrived that I expected to share her softsided waterbed.  She takes the 2 pillows that would be for a person and butts them together to make me a soft pallet for myself next to her at the head of the bed.  That is covered with a faux fur throw in the color of purple to match the rooms colors.  I get settled and then she covers me with a fleece panky to keep me warm.  When I was first here I would never like a panky to cover me, but I would sleep on top of one.  I contracted pneumonia at age 6 and was very sick for a while.  So I started wearing shirts to
 keep the chesty warm and mama foodslave started covering me at night to sleep.  I would keep everything covered except my head.  Since turning the ripe old age of 8 I burrow under until you can't see anything but a lump.  I remind her that she needs to wash and keep clean my pankies by digging them off and pushing them to the floor.  That is her clue that it time to put fresh pankies on my sleeping perch.

Healing drool to all those in need. I don't drool myself, but Koby is messy enough for us both, so I am flinging it to all in need.