[Dailydrool] London Broil

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 04:07:04 PST 2012

Hey Debbie
Did you know that Bloom and Farm Fresh will grind up any beef you buy
from them???  When London Broil is on sale I pick up almost all they
have, give it to the guys and they grind it up for me.  Much easier to
cook that way.  I think between the two of us, we probably clean the
grocery stores out around us!!!!  Maybe we should start shopping in the
other end of the city so that other people have a chance for the on sale
meat???
Hope all went well with Bessie's appointment.
Take care
Cheryl
Otter & Radar
Mollie & Jefro