[Dailydrool] Have you received your Daily Drool calendar?

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:44:26 PST 2012

I am aware of the following people who have NOT received their calendars
yet:  Andrea Williams Ratcliffe, Janet Kapanowski, Paul Berry, Douglas
Dropp, Leslie Rich, Melissa Blasier, and Brenda Turnbaugh.  Is there any
one else who has not yet received their calendar and/or stand?  If you
haven't please e-mail me at laurarsalmon at gmail.com (PLEASE note the "r"
between Laura and Salmon -- I have established a nice e-mail friendship
with plain old laurasalmon at gmail.com but she is rightfully tired of sending
me calendar e-mails).  Please send me your name, address, and what you're
missing.  At this point Michael is shipping another with a tracking number
AND refunding your money.  I am so sorry this has been such a mess.  I know
you're sick of hearing that, but I am, as is he.  Thanks, Laura