[Dailydrool] Noah's Stuff in Auntie Wen's Frenzie for the seniorhoundies.....what, they don't want my woodburning???

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 06:59:35 PST 2012

Pawtunia here-

I got a call on the pawphone from Noah. Noah is in a Frenzie!! Actually Noah is in two kinds of Frenzie! Do ya know Noah? He is one of the Seniorhoundsaboundhounds. (Try saying that three times quick!)  He lives with Auntie Wen and the pack in Orlando and my slave has brought me home second hand sniffs!! He is very nice and very handsome. He kinda looks like my momcakes and Uncle Chilidawg did....all black, ceptin his bootiful white face. He doesn't look like them in that he has only one eye. When he got to be a seniorhoundsaboundhound he needed some serious vetting and knows that it costs real moolah to look after so many nice older houndies !

So he's in Auntie Wen's Frenzie!! Meaning that she is raffling off fine b asset crap and some beagle stuffs, too. Noah has his very own package of stuffs. I think Auntie Wen took most of his stuff and then had him go give the look for some donated stuff. The very last item is  a woodburned cutting board  of somebody's very own hound to be done by my slave. She does not do many of these anymore.....but she gave in to Noah's handsome white  face. He was sitting on her lap and turned on the considerable  Noah charm....heeelp me...pleeeeeaze .  She is a big sucker for elderly woofers that she is petting. (....did I men tion he looks like momcakes??)

Noah is in a real frenzy!! Cause not many people have made donations, to be gifted tickets for his stuff, including the woodburning!! He is ashamed that some famous mouse in town can make lots of money and he hasn't.....   He says he wasted a good 'look' that could have been used to get himself some cookies from my slave instead of a woodburning and that he does not want to be  embarassed if the d*mn beagles raise more money than he does . A little beagie  told him  Auntie Wen may put him out in the yard and he will freeze to death if he doesn't raise nuff money. (Not to worry, he's in Orlando)

I am gonna clean out the cookie moolah and buy some tickets. Heck, I sometimes think the only one without a cutting board  of anybody in my pack is my she slave....she did one, of Auntie Feyfey  but ended up donating it somewhere . Does not have time to do another.  Yup, that's it. I'll just buy some tickets, and maybe I'll get Noah's real nice stuff and a woodburning.....she slave says that is just WRONG and that she hopes lots of houndies buy his tickets. Make Noah feel better and maybe get a woodburning. Go look. The one on display is the late, great King Bobdawg. You do NOT get that one. Come to think of it, you do NOT get Noah, either....he made me say that. He likes being a seniorhoundsabouthound and hopes to not be cast out into the snow.

Go look:  https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=257

Noah says he supposes that if ya don't like his stuff you can go look at the stuff from the other houndies.  They are all very cute.

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_category=17

Ya could even help out with the d*mn beagle stuff....just don't tell Noah! Miss Mona Beagle just has to be costing a bunch of cookies!

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=254

Thanks.

Pawtunia

(I think Auntie Wen says the last time there was appreciable snow was 1982....)

P.S. Haven't seen a Drool in about 10 days. She slave takes a look at the archives when she can but just knows she is missing stuff!