[Dailydrool] Frequent Client Card

Tim Mayer tcm541 at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:29:32 PST 2012

Oh, I had a really good laugh at this:

> Jan
> Lady (I hate the vet!) and Dexter (I go so much I have a frequent client
card)

During Beethoven's last few months I asked my vet if they had a "bakers
dozen" payment plan - every 13th visit should be free <grin>! Thankfully my
vet is unbelievably inexpensive. I average less than $40 a visit, meds
included.

Reading about so many people whose bassets don't like going to the vets
makes me so very happy that I've not had any of that. My guys think the vets
office (and staff!) are the greatest thing on earth...next to dinner, of
course. Even on Beethoven's last visit I couldn't get him to settle down and
be still. He wanted to see and smell everything and love up on everyone. And
the two girls I have left now just wiggle all over from sheer excitement the
whole time. Well, except for that taking the temperature thing...

Tim
Maggie d'Earest & Leia Round