[Dailydrool] Dog biscuits

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:51:54 PST 2012

I am baking dog biscuits right now.  They actually smell really good.  I
wonder what the animals think.  No one is moving except for their
breathing.  The dogs, that is.  Picasso is running around like someone is
chasing him.  Maybe there is.

Two of the girls, Ninja and Marley are red and white.  They are both very
gray in the face.  NInja was such a vibrant red when we first got her.
Marley was already gray and is younger than Ninja.  Marley is like a pruney
old woman.  She is old before her time.  Has been ever since we've had
her.  I think she worries about everything and stew.  She really hates it
when we are gone and tells us off every time we come in the door.  We may
have only gone to the mailbox but she tells us off anyway.  Ninja worries
too.  She is my body guard and cannot stand when she can't be right next to
me.  She sleeps on the bed an night too.  She faces the door at the foot of
the bed so she can see anyone who dares come into her territory.  She also
stays close so when the alarm goes off she can start bugging the dadperson
about her breakfast.

We are sending have a good weekend drool.
Mom with Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby, Picasso, Davinci and Dinger