[Dailydrool] Noah's Stuff

Ffrogger at aol.com Ffrogger at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 13:10:01 PST 2012

Confidential to Bounder Noah: Hush Noah! I thought we were buddies - don't
I always give you loving when I see you. Don't go telling everybody about
your  treasures. We need to keep it a secret for two more days when the
Senior  Houndsabound raffle ends and the wood burning is MINE. Tell everybody
about all  the other wonderful packages. Mona has a Swarovski crystal basset
pin, a  Tommy Hilfiger basset sweater and other neat stuff. Tell people about
all  the other great packages that Lucas, Barney, Duke & Dutchess and the
other Bounders have. Please don't tell anybody else about your wood  burning.
Don't mention Mona's package either because Dylan really  wants his picture
on the label of Moon Doggie coffee! Noah there are  treats in it for you if
you don't spread the word.

Diane, slave to Dylan & Harry the cat